1. Start at the library’s home page: http://library.lamar.edu.
2. Click on "Database List".
3. Click on letter for the database you want to use or select Database List by Subject.
4. Choose a database by Title.
5. Sign in with your LEA username and password.
Choosing the right option for you is a matter of choice and depends on your subject of interest or study.
It may be full-text in a different database. Check Journal Finder to find out.
Journal Finder contains a list of all of the full-text publications in all of our databases. You can get to Journal Finder by clicking the Journals tab on the library homepage.
To use Journal Finder type in the title of the publication (not the title of the article).
Click the computer icon to get a listing of all available issues.
Click the book icon to locate the title in hard copy.
Click the envelop icon to request the article via Interlibrary Loan.