The Cochrane Methodology Register is a bibliography of publications which report on methods used in the conduct of controlled trials. It includes journal articles, books and conference proceedings; these articles are taken from the MEDLINE database and from hand searches. The database contains studies of methods used in reviews and more general methodological studies which could be relevant to anyone preparing systematic reviews. CMR records contain the title of the article, information on where it was published (bibliographic details), and in some cases, a summary of the article. CMR is produced by the UK Cochrane Centre, on behalf of the Cochrane Methodology Review Group.
Citations in this database are not full text.
You will need to click on the Journal Finder link to determine library holdings.
If the article is not available from the library collections you can request it from Interlibrary Loan.
1. Start at the library’s home page: http://library.lamar.edu.
2. Click on Database List
3. Click on E and select Ebscohost
4. Sign in with your LEA username and password.
5. From the Ebsco listing click on Cochrane Methodology Register.
6. Click on Continue
1. Enter your search terms in the boxes at the top of the page.
2. Select limiters and click on search
New Record Year Published
Publisher Document Type
CMR Keyword Image Quick view
Image Quick View Types