These are only a few of the journals available in print or online through the library:
Canadian Journal Of Earth Sciences
Geochimca et Cosmochimica Act
Geological Society of American Bulletin
Journal of Paleontology
Memoir (Geological Society of America)
Are you using the correct username & password?
Is your browser up-to-date?
Not sure? Whatbrowser.org has everything you need to know about your browser + links to updates and more browser options.
Have you chosen the right settings? Your browser needs to:
- Internet Explorer: go to (Tools) > Internet Options > Privacy > move slider bar to Medium or lower
- Firefox: go to Tools > Options > Privacy > Drop down menu: "Use custom settings for history" > Check "Accept cookies from sites" and accept third-party cookies
- Chrome: see video: How to Enable Cookies
- Safari: go to Settings > Preferences > Privacy > Block Cookies > Do not check "Never"
Disable pop-up blockers (allow pop ups)
- Internet Explorer: go to (Tools) > Internet Options > Privacy > Pop-up blocker > Uncheck box for "Turn on..."
- Firefox: go to Tools > Options > Content > Uncheck box for "Block pop-up windows"
- Chrome: go to (menu) > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Pop-ups > "Allow all sites..."
- Internet Explorer: go to (Tools) > Internet Options >
- Click Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab
- Scroll down the list and check "Java (Sun)"
- Click Tools > Options > Content tab\
Note about Workplace Computers / Firewalls
Many workplaces, such as schools, have special firewalls and other security software that may block access to the library's proxy server. If you don't have administrator priveleges on your workplace computer, you will need to consult your system administrator or IT department to change the firewall settings.
These databases offer full text articles and/or citations to articles in the Earth Sciences.
Provides full text coverage for more than 5,990 general and scholarly publications covering academic areas of study including social sciences, humanities, education, computer sciences, engineering, language and linguistics, arts & literature, medical sciences, and ethnic studies
A bibliographic database of citations to the agricultural literature created by the National Agricultural Library and its cooperators covering all asepcts of agricultural sciences, botany, ecology and related areas.
Citations from over 600 different sources spanning the fields of botany, life sciences, environmental science, health, medicine and zoology.
Produced by the American Geological Institute, GeoRef is a comprehensive geosciences database containing over 2.8 million bibliographic records to the geoscience literature of the world. Over 3,500 journals are reviewed for indexing in the database as well as books, maps, governemtn reports, conference papers, and theses and dissertations.
A comprehensive Internet resource for research and communications in the geosciences, built on a core database aggregation of peer-reviewed journals, indexed, linked and interoperable with GeoRef
Contains over 830 leading full text journals covering relevant aspects of the scientific and technical community. In addition to the full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 1,740 publications.
Provides researchers, faculty and students with quick, powerful access to 6,500 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals bibliographic and citation information needed to find research data, analyze trends, journals and researchers, and share findings.
Provides access to full text articles for scientific, technical and medical research.