EXAMPLE: find criticism on "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner -
1. Type "Faulkner, William" into the search box and select "subject from the drop-down box.
2. Browse displayed subject headings for most relevant results. (The number to the far right of each subject heading indicates how many works the library possesses that correspond to that subject heading.)
3. Look for a sub-heading matching the title of the work. The books listed under this sub-heading will often have criticism over the work. (For example, Faulkner, William, 1897-1962. As I Lay Dying).
4. Look for the subheading "criticism and interpretation." If one doesn't exist for your particular work, examine the general critcism items on the author.
5. Get the book from the shelves and scan the table of contents and index to determine if it will be useful to your research.