Cochrane Controlled Trials Register is a bibliography of controlled trials identified by contributors to the Cochrane Collaboration and others, as part of an international effort to hand search the world's journals and create an unbiased source of data for systematic reviews. Cochrane Controlled Trials Register includes reports published in conference proceedings and in many other sources not currently listed in MEDLINEor other bibliographic databases.
Citations in this database are not full text.
You will need to click on the Journal Finder link to determine library holdings.
If the article is not available from the library collections you can request it from Interlibrary Loan.
1. Start at the library’s home page: http://library.lamar.edu.
2. Click on Database List.
3. Click on "E" and Select EbscoHost
4. Sign in with your LEA username and password.
5. Select EbscoHost
6. From the Ebsco listing click on Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials.
7. Click on Continue
1. Enter your search terms in the boxes at the top of the page.
2. Select limiters and click on search
Full Text Published date range
Publication (by title) Abstract available
Controlled Clinical Trials Randomized Controlled Trials
New Records Comments available
Place of Publication Medline Publication Type
Review Groups & Registers Language