Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Answers (v2 Ask A Librarian FAQs )
This guide presents an overview of various resource to assist in writing papers on American Literature, including finding primary historical sources that relate to the work being examined. Within this guide you will find...
- Background Research - General background research on mythology including works focused on specific mythologies
- Finding Books - Tips on finding books on mythology in the libary and beyond
- Finding Articles - Tips on finding articles on mythology in the library's research databases
- Internet Resources - links to useful websites on various aspects of mythology
- MLA Citation Guide - Tips and examples for citing sources in the MLA citation style