With a free personal account in the Cochrane database you can create alerts that will notify you when new articles appear on your topic!
1) From the Cochrane database, sign in/Create a free EBSO account
2) Enter your search terms and perform a search for your topic
3) In the upper right corner of the results list, click the "Alert/Save/Share" link
4) This will open up the alert options for this search allowing you to select either Email alerts or an RSS feed
5) You will now be notified when new citations appear for your search!
Scroll down for a downloadable version of this file!
A downloadable version of the above image for easier viewing.